Street Sweeping Days & Maps
Sweeping & Trash Services
Reference maps indicating the sweeping day for various neighborhoods can be viewed below. Trash service is provided under a commercial contract through Brea Disposal and is entirely separate from city-operated street sweeping.
The following series of maps highlight various neighborhoods within the city. See times and locations where sweeping occurs on various days of the week.
- Monday - Olinda Village and Olinda Ranch
- Monday - Tamarack north, Heritage Hills, Canyon Country, JM Peters tract, Eagle Hills and Country Hills
- Tuesday - Peppertree tract and South Brea neighborhoods
- Wednesday - North Hills, Pleasant HIlls, Fieldstone Terrace, Amber HIlls, Founders Park
- Thursday - Blackstone, Glenbrook and Artisan Walk neighborhoods, downtown north of Imperial Highway
The following are the holidays when the city will not be sweeping. Thus, no street sweeping citations will be issued on these dates:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after
- Christmas Day
Parking During Sweeping Hours
Sweeping occurs between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m in residential tracts. Signs are posted at the entrances into various neighborhoods indicating the day of the week on which sweeping is scheduled. To facilitate effective sweeping, parked vehicles must be removed during the street sweeping operation, even those displaying overnight parking permits. A citation can be issued for those vehicles that might remain parked on streets in violation. If needed, there is an exemption process.
Cooperation is appreciated in the effort to enhance neighborhood cleanliness. For questions, call 714 990-7691.